- Free Download or Read Online The Last Days of Night eBook (PDF, ePub, MOBI) - Graham Moore
- The Last Days of Night summary : NEW YORK TIMES  BESTSELLER •  “A world of invention and skulduggery, populated by the likes of Edison, Westinghouse, and Tesla.”—Erik Larson   “A model of superior historical fiction . . . an exciting, sometimes astonishing story.”— The Washington Post     From Graham Moore, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of The Imitation Game and New York Times bestselling author of The Sherlockian , comes a thrilling novel—based on actual events—about the nature of genius, the cost of ambition, and the battle to electrify America. New York, 1888. Gas lamps still flicker in the city streets, but the miracle of electric light is in its infancy. The person who controls the means to turn night into day will make history—and a vast fortune. A young untested lawyer named Paul Cravath, fresh out of Columbia Law School, takes a case that seems impossible to win. Paul’s client, George Westinghouse, has been sued by Thomas Edison over a billion-dollar question: Who invented the light bulb and holds the right to power the country? The case affords Paul entry to the heady world of high society—the glittering parties in Gramercy Park mansions, and the more insidious dealings done behind closed doors. The task facing him is beyond daunting. Edison is a wily, dangerous opponent with vast resources at his disposal—private spies, newspapers in his pocket, and the backing of J. P. Morgan himself. Yet this unknown lawyer shares with his famous adversary a compulsion to win at all costs. How will he do it? In obsessive pursuit of victory, Paul crosses paths with Nikola Tesla, an eccentric, brilliant inventor who may hold the key to defeating Edison, and with Agnes Huntington, a beautiful opera singer who proves to be a flawless performer on stage and off. As Paul takes greater and greater risks, he’ll find that everyone in his path is playing their own game, and no one is quite who they seem. NAMED ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR BY  THE WASHINGTON POST  AND  THE PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER “A satisfying romp . . . Takes place against a backdrop rich with period detail . . . Works wonderfully as an entertainment . . . As it charges forward, the novel leaves no dot unconnected.” —Noah Hawley, The New York Times Book Review
- [Download Now! - FREE] The Last Days of Night-Graham Moore PDF
- [Download Now! - FREE] The Last Days of Night-Graham Moore ePub
- [Download Now! - FREE] The Last Days of Night-Graham Moore Mobi
- [Download Now! - FREE] The Last Days of Night-Graham Moore PDF https://download.dgmedia.info/?book=1071725772&c=us&format=pdf
- [Download Now! - FREE] The Last Days of Night-Graham Moore ePub https://download.dgmedia.info/?book=1071725772&c=us&format=epub
- [Download Now! - FREE] The Last Days of Night-Graham Moore Mobi https://download.dgmedia.info/?book=1071725772&c=us&format=mobi
The text below is selected, press Ctrl+C to copy to your clipboard. (⌘+C on Mac) No line numbers will be copied.
Free Download The Last Days...
By Guest on 7th December 2017 06:17:30 AM | Syntax: TEXT | Views: 1
New paste | Download | Show/Hide line no. | Copy text to clipboard